True Parrot Cichlids - Not Blood Parrots Birmingham

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Age and condition: Largest male approx 4 years old, female approx 3, smaller male approx 3
Quantity for sale:3
Reason for Sale: 
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: see individual fish
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: see below
Photograph:

Large male approx 12-14", approx 4 years old, he came from oddball express wild caught brazillian true parrot. Never been medicated, not even had ich, not a fussy eater will take most pellet, floating and sinking, will eat veg, prawn, bloodowrm, mysis and krill £90

Large female approx 10-12" approx 3 years old, wild caught columbian true parrot, she is mean hence living with the larger male, they have showed signs of wanting to spawn, pit digging etc but not actually spawned yet. As with the male never been medicated, not a fussy eater, will take floating and sinking pellet etc as above. The picture shows rips in her tail, this is due to the male chasing her and has now healed up
£80

If you are interested in taking the pair, £150. ono

Male true parrot, approx 8-10" had to be seperated from the other two due to being picked on £60 ono

NOTE:  I will not sell the female with the smaller male she will kill him.

These are well loved and cared for fish, they are my ultimate fish and I waited a long time to get them, however their tank has a leak and to move the tank means moving another tank first, I have already moved the smaller male to a tank not suitable. The logistics for removing the tank and replacing it is proving to be a nightmare and I am left with no choice but to sell the TP's to enable me to get the tank repaired.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports

Bump. Largest male only available. Price drop as need him re-homed asap £30.

The "pair" are no longer available, after spawning the male has really badly battered the female so they have now been separated. The male is still available for sale, the female not at the moment until she is healed.

Big male sadly now gone.

Bumping, could really do with these guys gone, the female is in a seperate tank from the male, they did grow up together but were split for fighting, so I wouldnt recommend buying both. Make me an offer, may consider swaps for black ghost knife, severums, JD

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back