True Confession

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

How many tanks do you have @Deanasue?

By the way, I saw a lot of bettas the other day at PetCo I wish I could have rescued. :(
C0CD4258-5F9C-450E-8388-397A838EDED0.jpeg

7F297B6A-E77F-4ABA-BE10-5EAFAD6256EF.jpeg

B6EFBB68-1458-4006-90A8-2BD4D1FF9D2F.jpeg

They were all beautiful bettas. The one in the middle had fin rot, but it was so pretty. I would have loved to adopt all three. :(

How many tanks do you have @Deanasue?

By the way, I saw a lot of bettas the other day at PetCo I wish I could have rescued. :(
View attachment 104371
View attachment 104372
View attachment 104373
They were all beautiful bettas. The one in the middle had fin rot, but it was so pretty. I would have loved to adopt all three. :(
Right now I have 15, I think. Thatā€™s counting my garden pond. Letā€™s see...6 5Gā€™s, 1 6.5G, 2 10G, 1 20G long, 1 29G, 1 45G, 1 55G, 1 75G, and the 150G pond. I also have 2 QT tanks set up right now but they are only temporary.

Sorry, thought you were kidding, like most of us do around here... :unsure: :/
Okay, I clearly took that the wrong way. It seemed out of character for you to laugh at something serious, but I see now what happened.
Ive been known to crack a joke or two...Just ask @JuiceBox52
I am just super sensitive about aggression.

I control myself.

Well maybe that's because my only tank is fully stocked and I'd have to get rid of some furniture to get another. Although a 54 corner would fit up stairs....

Last edited:
I control myself.

Well maybe that;s because my only tank is fully stocked and I'd have to get rid of some furniture to get another. Although a 54 corner would fit up stairs....
I got rid of my end tables to make room. My case isnā€™t ā€œcontrolā€, itā€™s my hobby and what I enjoy. I think some just still donā€™t get it.

I got rid of my end tables to make room. My case isnā€™t ā€œcontrolā€, itā€™s my hobby and what I enjoy. I think some just still donā€™t get it.
haha. I would totally do that but....
I totally would have them all over my house but I cant at the moment. :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back