Trouble in the bedroom! Kribs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Gaz111

Reaction score
I have a breeding pair of kribs since January always been a pair together but the last batch she has decided heā€™s not involved sheā€™s laid the eggs as is guarding the cave but he kept coming towards her she would batter him heā€™s now hiding at the top far corner from her in amongst the plants looking grey and washed out. Any ideas

This is defiantly odd behavior since they have been a mated pair. It could be because the female is just protecting her eggs even from the male but Iā€™m not sure. This is defiantly very odd see what other people say.

Is there anything else in with the Kribs? Do you have another tank he could go into while she's having a tantrum?

Is there anything else in with the Kribs? Do you have another tank he could go into while she's having a tantrum?
Nothing new they were the last to be added just odd theyā€™ve had 4 batches together there is a few kribs that I havenā€™t managed to catch in there from pervious but she wouldnā€™t of gone off him I have a sump chamber free I could him in got a light down there and Iā€™ll put some floating plants in there

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back