Tropical tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i work at mill hill maidenhead aquatics and we stock them i find the filter really good (got a free one because someone brought it back shouting and screeming about it bot working it turns out she just had the flow rate turned right down :rolleyes: when we tried to explain this to her she still insisted on a refund) but i would turn down the flow rate which is easily done for keeping a betta

You would have 1 happy betta. Like stated above, turn the flow control down to calm the water , and still maintain filtration. I actually wrap scotch tape around the intake slits, so there is only a couple. This helps prevent the caudal from getting sucked into them when the betta swims by. Doing that and turning down flow control pretty much takes care of no ripped fins.

Attachments

• capture1__326_x_443___108_x_146_.jpg
    capture1__326_x_443___108_x_146_.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 21
You would have 1 happy betta. Like stated above, turn the flow control down to calm the water , and still maintain filtration. I actually wrap scotch tape around the intake slits, so there is only a couple. This helps prevent the caudal from getting sucked into them when the betta swims by. Doing that and turning down flow control pretty much takes care of no ripped fins.

Thanks for the tip!

i work at mill hill maidenhead aquatics and we stock them i find the filter really good (got a free one because someone brought it back shouting and screeming about it bot working it turns out she just had the flow rate turned right down when we tried to explain this to her she still insisted on a refund) but i would turn down the flow rate which is easily done for keeping a betta
MAIDENHEAD AQUATICS! oMg! that is the coolest lfs I have! I live near the osterley one though!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back