Tropical Fish Tank Grass ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Shaddex

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Is there anything like Grass for a fish tank. Short grassy thing for the bottom of the tank that grows well on sand ?

Is there anything like Grass for a fish tank. Short grassy thing for the bottom of the tank that grows well on sand ?

Off the top of my head there's dwarf hairgrass and dwarf sag but there are other options too.

Hi I have just bought some from them. Still waiting for it to come. But I plan to plant in small patches as hopefully (fingers crossed) it will spread over time and cover more!

Yeah I use java plants too. I ordered 25 of the dwarf hairgrass and they arrived this morning in excellent condition as always. They even throw in some lead strips for free.

Think if u order before 12 on a Thursday your plants get posted on monday. If u order after Thursday they won't be posted for 2 mondays.

Anyways I recommend these as everything has been in great condition (the cabomba was awesome)

Ooooo that made me feel better, I was a bit worried about using them! I ordered 1 bunch of everything I needed just so I can see the quality first, then if I am happy I can order more! Do you get very much of the Dwarf hairgrass per portion?

Try the plant 'Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis'. It's the closest thing to grass IMO.

Ooooo that made me feel better, I was a bit worried about using them! I ordered 1 bunch of everything I needed just so I can see the quality first, then if I am happy I can order more! Do you get very much of the Dwarf hairgrass per portion?

well i havent had any before so have nothing to compare it with but its about the size portion i was expecting. the main thing for me is it looks in really good condition so hoping it has a good chance of growing and spreading nicely.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back