Tropica - liquid in pots

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Lynnzer

Fish Addict
Reaction score
What does Tropica put in the pots of plants they sell?

Do you mean the 1-2-Grow pots? I believe it is quite a concentrated plant fertiliser and water, the plants have been grown submerged so you dont go through the transition when you plant. You just need to rinse them off before you put them in the tank.

Some also come in a hard jelly which needs removing but I prefer the ones in liquid.

Wills

Those are the ones Wills. 1-2 Grow.
I know that the liquid is some sort of fertiliser but wondered which one. I have some cuttings and scraps I'd like to grow on and out of water too, so I think the Tropica stuff would be very good.

I've only seen the ones in jelly :unsure:

I have no clue what Tropica puts into their plant pots. What I do know is I have been using Tropica ferts for over 20 years and highly recommend them. I started with "MasterGrow" which then morphed into "Plant Nutrition Liquid". Then in 2013 they went to the current two ferts system. I used to buy the 5 liters sizes, but those have become impossible to find. I have both the Specialized and Premium today. Depending on the plant and fish load, I use one or the other and occasionally I mix them.

Most reactions

Back