Tri Nations Rugby.....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well... the All blacks have the series in hand (allready) with still many games to play....Game is only a couple of minutes old.... and already they are leading SA..... (I'm waiting for the fat lady before I decide)

Any New Zealanders on here???.....

Come on ENGLAND I know but as a loyal fan through the good times and the bad what do you expect? :lol: :good:

Regards onebto

Well... now Saturday, we're playing Wales... and last Saturday, we marginally beat Ireland 21 - 23.... Statistically, we should pull it off, but rugby is a strange game..... Good luck Red Dragons.

Did anyone see Chris Ashton's try for England yesterday? It was superb. He came from the same town as me and played in the amateur rugby league team as my brother. Crazy how far he has gone!

James.

yes, that try was amazing, nearly as good as mine in P.E today. :lol:

great game. :good:

Righteo!!... so tomorrow it is SA against the Scotts..... I just wonder how long our luck will last.... Good luck to the Scottish team..... may the best team win.

Well done ye Scotts!!.... You deserved to win.... SA played like palukas!!!!

Because it is the Rugby league off season I am enjoying watching the Rugby Union.
Looking forward to next years world cup :good:

James.

Hope you will all be watching tomorrow..... South Africa vs England!!.... Should be a very interesting game.... May the best team win (and wear green & gold)

Hope you will all be watching tomorrow..... South Africa vs England!!.... Should be a very interesting game.... May the best team win (and wear green & gold)

The game is on..... just started..... 3 all......

And suddenly..... everyone is quiet!!!..... Yay!!!!..... 21 to 11...... Yay!!!!

Not Quiet Ludwig just not stuck to the computer just come back from Twickers.

PFFFF good old England going back to there bad habits I am surprised we did not get trounced by South Africa playing that way, but is the end of South Africa's season I do believe.

Well done South Africa :no:

Most reactions

trending

Back