Tri Nations Rugby Again!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Time really flies!!.... seems like yesterday when we (world cup holders) suffered defeat in the Tri-nations last year......

Well!!.... Tomorrow is our first game in the 2011 Tri Nations against Australia (who had a shock defeat against Samoa last week)..... May the best team win.....

Hope you'll all be watching and shout for (not at) the South African Springboks!!!... May the best team win.... any Ausies on here???

I'll be tuning in, don't have a preffered team. Screw it, i'll shout for SA!
I'm looking forward to the world cup that's for sure! Come On England!

James.

I'll be tuning in, don't have a preffered team. Screw it, i'll shout for SA!
I'm looking forward to the world cup that's for sure! Come On England!

James.
Ha! Ha! They're gonna need more than Chuck Norris to helpthem out.... we are fired up being defending Champs & world cup & would want to be the first team successfully defending this title.... (Starting 9th September) and our first game against Wales on 11/09/11...... But Hey!Thanks for shouting SA tomorrow!

if you don't close down Genia, it's going to be a long 2nd half

Ha! Ha!.... Even an optimist has to face reality once in a while..... At 32 - 6 with only 30 minutes remaining....... I've never seen a turn-around from this point on......

Wel... as the anthems are being sung atm,....I do not enter this game with much enthusiasm as the Boks have been playing like school kids in their previous 2 games..... They are not serious at winning the Tri- Nations..... Good luck Ausies...... Let's see what happens in the next 80 minutes!

Most reactions

trending

Back