trash.binh91's Food Chronicles

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So, I have been baking (and cooking, but baking as a prime interest) much over the past few years. Ever since quarantine, I've been pretty much doing it a LOT more than usual, so I've decided to share some of my ventures here! Feel free to share tips or what not as well if you'd like!

About ago, I made these all macarons (macarONs, NOT macarOONs), so that would be the first opener to this thread.

Pandan Macaron

Blackberry Macarons

Lime Macarons

Vietnamese Iced Coffee Macaron

A few weeks after, I made a second batch (no pictures),but there are some pictures of banana bread that I made, but my third quarantine batch of macarons I did take pictures.

I'll share those later with y'all!

Last edited:
So, I have been baking (and cooking, but baking as a prime interest) much over the past few years. Ever since quarantine, I've been pretty much doing it a LOT more than usual, so I've decided to share some of my ventures here! Feel free to share tips or what not as well if you'd like!

About ago, I made these all macarons (macarONs, NOT macarOONs), so that would be the first opener to this thread.

View attachment 101988
Pandan Macaron

View attachment 101989
Blackberry Macarons

View attachment 101990
Lime Macarons

View attachment 101991
Vietnamese Iced Coffee Macaron

A few weeks after, I made a second batch (no pictures),but there are some pictures of banana bread that I made, but my third quarantine batch of macarons I did take pictures.

I'll share those later with y'all!
Those pics are making me hungry

I try and go for walks every day but the weather here is not that warm yet. I have managed to lose a few pounds lately. My doctor tells me that he wish his other patients were in as good as shape as me but I know I have a few pounds to lose.

can we have a recipe along with the pictures?
just in case some of the members here want to try making their own :)
Aka you..

Dont you guys have a soar throat after ate macaron or just me?

Just finished making some baguettes!

I'm letting them cool (made three loaves, already eating one) and am seeing what dish I could make using them, possibly making some kind of crostini! I'll hopefully share that tomorrow!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back