FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
OMG! That is f!#$*ing awesome!!! Now I just need to con the missus into realising that it's a "cool" movie to see and has alot of "love story" and crap in it so she'll come watch it with me :lol:

Now if they'd do a He-man movie my 80s cartoon fix would be quenched for another few years (I know about that pile of cack that was made years ago, it's rubbish).

Ditto on venom as well but I aren't holding my breath on it yet as I doubt they'll use the original voice actor for it and tbh, without his voice venom just really isn't venom IMO (he is one of the coolest characters ever made so they'd better not screw us on this one).

TRANS-FORMERS! ROBOTS IN DIS-GUISE!

...I like to shout that whenever that film is mentioned. As do all my friends. But they all refuse to go see it with me. :lol:

I am truly worried, considering how hollywood butchers all the good comic book franchises for films.

And of course it won't have one of the three most important voice actors since Chris Latta (Starscream and Wheeljack) is dead.

I am a huge fan and can quote most of Transformers: The Movie from heart, but I have little faith in hollywood re-creating this. I expect to see an awfully thin plot to introdcue the character and an over reliance on CGI to do all special effects meaning not a single one looks real or believable.

I do, also, hope to be proved massively wrong.

I was a bit old for Transformers. Battle of the planets - perhaps.

I can totally see Spiderman3 being a winner in my house - my four year old has become quite the Spidey fan these days, long gone are Balamory and Dora The Explorer :-( I guess we all move on....He likes Venom and Doctor Octopus - but I think he just likes saying that one. Doctor Octopus. Doctor Octopus. Actually, so do I.

Venom is way cool. In Thursdays/Fridays episodes, The Sins of the Fathers, Chapter X and XI: "Venom Returns" and "Carnage" he plunged through a closing vortex into a parallel dimension, and in theory is gone forever....very gripping stuff.

It's the only half hour in the day for which Dylan doesn't speak.

Can't wait. Comes out on my birthday and will defo be watching it.

Not sure how I will like the new Bumblebee as he is not a beetle in the movie.

I've first saw that about 3 months ago and still cant wait to see it.......
But is there a release date for the uk set yet?

Off topic;
You can get the original, first and second series of 'thunder cats' in HMV on DVD....
How good is that :yahoo:

I'm a huge fan of the original transformers, i have transformers the movie on tape somewhere and if i'm honest is one of my favourite films, loads of cool moments in it. The new one is yet another live action CGI cash in, some are good, some not so good (Ghost Rider?) I do like what they've done with the more recent transformers series. Went back to mainly hand drawn look animation (it's probably 3d models with the line drawing render used) but the story lines have been pretty good, even to bringing back unicron a little while back.

Just watched the two trailers on the site, lots of things explodng and being trashed by big robots. I like the Beagle 2 connection from the second trailer though, makes it seem almost plausible!

I hope they have put a half decent storyline with it, and the special effects should carry the rest.

Another animated series i have liked that was on sky a little while back was Zoids. But that said i'm a big fan of anything vaguely anime. Akira, Robotech, The Guyver, Laputa castle in the sky, Detonator Orgun etc.

I can`t wait for this, went to the cinema the other week and hwne the trailer was on i squeeled like a little girl...
I remember way back when i was a kid i was the first one of my friends to get the optimus prime toy! That had to be my faverote christmas ever

I got the original movie on DVD for 97pence in Tesco last week.

I got The original movie for free when i bought the PS2 game. I not into the new Transformers i prefer the original Gen 1 series.
I really can't what for new movie to come out hope it doesn't disappoint.
I also got a gen 1 (reissue) Optimus Prime for chrismas one year (My wife loves me).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back