Toys in your Fish tank ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tropicalfishfn

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have see pics of people who have put stuff in there fish tanks and stuff it proably depends oh what it is made out of

ok thanks i am proaby not going to do it. I was just wondering and i ight use somthing from around the house to add to my 10 gal my other ones have pleanty

here is a good one for you, If I had to have something metal in my tank, is there a safe way to "clear" coat it?

Yes there is. Although it may be difficult to get your hands on. I paint bridges and water tanks and we use a zinc primer. Although I think you could use any quality metal primer then use an epoxy paint for water. The problem is clear coat. The epoxy comes in a clear coat but I have never seen a primer come in clear. But the primers do come in metallic colors. :D If its good enough for the water you drink for 20 years or more should be good for the tank.

you can either coat them with an acrylic or silicone, the same type of silicone that is used for tank repair.

maggie

With the money you would spend on the materilas to clear coat items, that IMO should not go in a tank....why not spend it on more natural decorations????

JMO!!!

CM

AWE Cm you know you love them greek ruins that everybody has......lol

The chiclid tank will be a more natural surroundings I promise CM....lol

Les

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back