Topic & Post Purge In Marine Chat?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that rude and inappropriate comments get deleted. Someone made a very rude comment after one of my posts and thankfully a mod deleted it. Otherwise people think they can get away with it. Unfortunately, some useful posts may get deleted but it's better in the long term to prevent rude comments from happening if the people doing it realize certain behaviours are not going to be tolerated. :good: I like a happy forum :)

the simple fact that you mention there were "some hurtful things written" is really enough for me. I simply did not know that has happened. My initial frustration was that it all seemed a bit 'cloak & dagger'. No thread = no evidence of any wrong-doing. I am more than prepared to accept that something out of line was stated, and that is the reason for the 'incident'.

I think on this note I'll wrap this topic. There is nothing really further for us to comment on this other than saying that I can assure you that there was not an ulterior motive from our point of view. We value all of our members, and it is disappointing that some decided to take the hurtful actions that they did. It is all now in the past and we are moving on from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back