Tonnes Of Plants For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Im changing my 30 Gallon Planted to Marine quite soon - therefor i need to sell of my plants - all are very healthy.
Photos will be added as soon as i uproot them all xD
I have Numerous Cryptocrene species, Medium / large java ferns some with little plantlets shooting off, can be sold seperatley
Twisted Vallis
A Huge Moss Ball
Loads of Dwarf Hair Grass
A piece of bogwood covered in Xmas Moss

I also have a nearly full bottle of Easy carbo
and a half filled bottle of Aquacare Plant Nutrition, i think i still have the boxes.

Thankyou! Offers please - Im not sure how much P+P will cost though, or indeed how to post plants (Just in a sandwhich bag ok?)

How much for the bogwood posted? Also any idea of postage price?

Intrested in the large moss ball if you could give me the the least you would accept inc postagec

hi, interested in the large moss ball, java fern and cryptocoryne. could you pm me the types of crypt and/or pics. also is the java fern normal or narrow /needle? i would pay by check and need postage.
what price for all of them?

i would like some twisted java, and some java fer with thanks , price inc postage please for me :rolleyes:

Wow so many replies :S! Il try and get back on top of everytthing in a min, have replied RE the easy carbo

I do. Xmas moss on bogwood would be about £4? + either £5 next day delivery or £3 first class

Sorry, no i have been really busy. I have someone who will take all the plants minus bogwood for £15

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back