Today I Went To My Favourite Lfs And...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Today I saw some STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING Lake Tanganyika Killifish (Lamprichthys tanganicanus). Never seen them, they were massive, looked more like Rainbowfish tbh. They were a brilliant blue colour with yellow streaks :hyper:

and found a couple good peices of bogwood, bought some more dechlorinator. then had them order some panda cories and an oscar for my mother! :hyper:

... bought some landscape rock, a light and some gravel for a new DP tank.

Also noticed they were looking for someone to work sat + sun :hyper: :hey:

Bought a nice sized piece of bogwood for £6, absolute steal! Don't know wether the tags got mixed up or not, I ran away once purchased :shifty:

James.

was forced to the LFS after i lost my two juvi green sevs :(

Now have a pair of golds, but i was really looking forward to seeing the greens develop...

Saw some 'red tiger' scats, and added them to a long list of fish that look fantastic but I'll probably never keep.....

Two new Bolivian Rams ....

In addition to your 3 :hyper: ?

I have a got a 95% confirmed bolivian female for my bolivian male. Hopefully the male will accept it :rolleyes:

Here is a pic

ui2ikf8134ad952viewattth12db459e87b.jpg

and came back with 1l Easycarbo, 500ml Profito and a pack of Dennerle V15 root tabs i.e I was very restrained and did not buy any fish!

Saw some gorgeous puffers labelled as "Topaz" (Tetraodon fluviatilis); a group of Flagtail (Prochilodus?); a group of Zebra Otos (looking nothing like their potential in a bare tank); a lovely group of P. buffei that I keep wondering if I should consider to act as reassuring "dithers" for my squittish Barilius (hukaungensis?) youngsters.

and came back with a group (12) of Corydoras sterbai youngsters for my 620T (which i may well have to upgrade to the Rio240 in the future, but I did not have the heart to split the tank group who were all very activel and healthy looking) plus a lovely 15+cm SL Synodontis decorus for my 5-footer.

The S. decorus has had a massive transformation in the space of just two hours, which had spent close to a year in a small shop tank with no water current and rather warm temp (26C) for these Zaire River catfish. It basically just rested on the bare tank floor next to a small piece of bogwood looking pretty... Now it seems to be having a great time exploring its new surroundings thoroughly, often actively seeking the current of either of the external filters on the tank, while looking terrific!
wub.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5UTvnSL5d7s[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1EEZ5I7kic[/video]
hehe.gif

Bought some Hikari Cichlid Excel for my new young tropheops red cheeks and Pseudotropheus Saulosi Coral Red.

Also spent around a hour going over there entire stock of fish lol (wharf aquatics notts)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back