Today I Went To My Favourite Lfs And...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Currently acclimitising three youngster Panda Garras and the last three (sadly not six for now) Upside Down Catfish!
hehe.gif
(highly appropriate for the latter, LOL)

Today I got:
1 Licorice Gourami
2 Black Tiger Badis
3 German Balloon Rams
5 Apistogramma borellii
:good: :good:

Today I got:
1 Licorice Gourami
2 Black Tiger Badis
3 German Balloon Rams
5 Apistogramma borellii
good.gif
good.gif

Wow, Black Tiger Badis from your LFS, lucky you! Species only, or a peaceful nano community?

Currently acclimitising three youngster Panda Garras and the last three (sadly not six for now) Upside Down Catfish!
hehe.gif
(highly appropriate for the latter, LOL)

Sounds good. What temp is the tank? Keep an eye in the temp because i tried my trio in 22C and they spawned when i first put them in but after a week they all go fungus and died but then so did alot of other fish in the tank so i cant be sure on the reason but just keep watch.

I got 12 more pygmy cories :hyper: Got them for £20 (actually got 13 but dont tell them that :lol: ). The 3 i had left were fine but i wanted them to shoal with lots more - theyre fab - settled in already, just colouring up. Will do a w/c tomorrow, make sure its nice n clean :D

With me being a massive Gourami fan, I was rather please when I saw some stunning Colisa Fasciata.I haven't seen them for around 10 years in my LFSs so I was rather please. And they were a bargain at £3 each :shout: :drool: And I saw their spectacular cousins, Colisa labiosa which were also great. I really wanted to buy both species but I have enough Gouramis as it is :-(

i noticed someone mentioned... PETS AT HOME, THOSE WORDS ARE A SWEAR TO ME

i never ever ever ever ever ever ever buy from pets at home. infact whenever i go in there i send all their customers down to my lfs down the road. awful place. stock comes in on a tuesday all the way from up north to bristol, 3 hrs journey, the lights go off for an hour, and the fish are on sell a manager told me this! && they wonder why hald of their fish are dying or covered in white spot!!

UGH P@H is a disgrace, everyone i have been in has been terrible, oh and also jc aquatics in taunton were bad in my experience. gave my old community tank fin rot. was not happy!!

P@H offered me a job on the aquatics and i told them to stick it as i would be forever improving their tanks and warning people off!!

sorry for my rant :)

i never ever ever ever ever ever ever buy from pets at home. infact whenever i go in there i send all their customers down to my lfs down the road. awful place. stock comes in on a tuesday all the way from up north to bristol, 3 hrs journey, the lights go off for an hour, and the fish are on sell a manager told me this! && they wonder why hald of their fish are dying or covered in white spot!!

UGH P@H is a disgrace, everyone i have been in has been terrible, oh and also jc aquatics in taunton were bad in my experience. gave my old community tank fin rot. was not happy!!

P@H offered me a job on the aquatics and i told them to stick it as i would be forever improving their tanks and warning people off!!

sorry for my rant
smile.gif

While you are perfectly entitled to your opinion on P@H, your post is not in the spirit of this thread, which is supposed to be about fish you saw, bought etc. ;)

sorry for my rant
smile.gif

While you are perfectly entitled to your opinion on P@H, your post is not in the spirit of this thread, which is supposed to be about fish you saw, bought etc. ;)

well in that case :p
i went to two lfs today and i saw some threadfin rainbows in which i will be purchasing soon, and some eletic blue rams :) oh and a whiptail catfish, which i;m also thinking about buying :)

brought somemore declorinator for my water, 2m airline.
And asked to buy 6 pink flame tetra's, but ended up coming home with 6 pink flame tetra's i came home with 5 pink flame tetra's and 1 neon :lol:
but at least he acidently under charged me :lol:
pink flame tetra's were £1.95 each and he charged me 1.25 each :hyper:
works out cheaper in the end

Today I went to an lfs and came home with:

1 male blue Betta VT
3 bandit corys
a piece of bogwood
a rather sad looking mystery plant
algae wafers

and a yearning for a large tank of bichirs! :wub:

I bought an Altolamprologus calvus for my Tang tank :D

Most reactions