To the aquarium....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rose

Moved On
Reaction score
I'll talk you to guys later. I'm off to take Katie to the aquarium today. I'll let you know how it goes when I get back. Rose

Any bets they both leave with something they shouldn't have and Katie gets the blame. lol :p :laugh:

Watch out Adrian I know where you live....

No we didn't come home with anything but a need to shower. Katie got choclolate ice cream all over her and the stroller. Quite commical. I got some really neat pics of her and some of the things there. It was a really fun day all around. Davy if you want you can post them here. I don't have the capability to do that anymore :( . I also have pictures of some seahorses that look like leafs or twigs, a giant octopus, otters, seals, starfish and some other things I think. Gotta run but I will talk later. Rose

Rose those pictures are cool. Katie is cute. Is she accually touching the starfish 8)

I'll post them later today, I've got loads planed so will be out.
I've also got Cute FTP 4 if you want a copy :)

OOOooops! Sorry Rose I forgot. lol :laugh:
Glad you enjoyed yourselves :D

Yes she is touching the starfish. That was in one of the tide pools they had set up for the kids to touch and feel the different animals there. It took me an hour to get Katie to leave the tide pools. She had a blast. Rose

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back