Titanic

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Far better than the original.
It was so boring I kept chucking ice cubes at the screen so the ship would sink faster!

:lol: infinitely better than the Kate Winslet one. Drama Drama boring.

The black and white one was pretty good.

I hated that film, the bunnies made my point clear. If she loves him so much, why then does she pick his poor frozen hands off the board and let him sink? mercy woman, take him home and give him a decent burial.

LOL, I like the music at the end of the clip alot.

Suzie, I disagree there's no need in carrying around a dead guy. But if she had gotten her butt on a lifeboat as was offered to her, then he could have floated on the wood. Then they could have both met up later.

LOL, I like the music at the end of the clip alot.

Suzie, I disagree there's no need in carrying around a dead guy. But if she had gotten her butt on a lifeboat as was offered to her, then he could have floated on the wood. Then they could have both met up later.

I agree on both points. :lol: :lol: :lol: And then they would have been rich together. But then we wouldn't have the movie.

That was super funny. Why couldn't they have released that version? Are there anymore spoofs? Love to see what they'd do with LOTR.

EDIT: Found the website. The Jaws parody is a scream. Wish they would do LOTR, but that would take more than 30 seconds.

Far better than the original.
It was so boring I kept chucking ice cubes at the screen so the ship would sink faster! :rofl:

The black and white film is the best, a night to remember.

that was funny

alot of ppl dont seem to like the original

but i love it

i love the part where he pics the little bunny girl up and says he has a child

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back