Tina's Mega Bommies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HI tina as for the 6 foot tank you will be ok as long as you add the shoal tang as the last fish it will out grow the tank but mine took 6 years for that to happen so a long time as for the achilles wait till next summer as they will drop again in price all those tangs should be fine as long as you add the most peacfull ones first and make your way up

regards scott

HI tina as for the 6 foot tank you will be ok as long as you add the shoal tang as the last fish it will out grow the tank but mine took 6 years for that to happen so a long time as for the achilles wait till next summer as they will drop again in price all those tangs should be fine as long as you add the most peacfull ones first and make your way up

regards scott

It will probably be next summer by the time I can afford to buy the achilles Scott. Will be waiting for my compensation before that purchase.

Will be getting the less aggressive which are probably also the cheaper ones first. I also want to add more smaller fish first aswell else they have no chance against those tangs.

I have nearly 800 litres of RO ordered from a fellow reefer :hyper: just need to get some more containers now.

Tank should be set up Thursday and swapped Friday, all going well :yahoo:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back