Time With Your Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

foxycatfish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all
Is it just me or does everyone else get a hard time for spending to much time with there fish from the wife/girlfriend
Just thought i would ask :sad:

Luckily, my other half loves fish although he does moan that I spend too much time on the computer researching them!

OMG yes lol I get off of work and I have 45 min till she gets home and so I start messing around on this forum and with my fish and when she gets home Im still doing fish stuff she gets pissed :sick: :sick: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

lol my misses says to me YOU SPEND MORE TIME LOOKING UP FISH THAN YOU DO WITH ME ! she gets really mad lol cos she cant have a proper convo cos im to busy reading these forums lol didnt no how addictive fish keeping was lol i LOVE IT !

I get it all the time/ its either I spend to much time in the fish room. and when I'm in the house its you spend to much time on the computer.or maybe I
Should spend more time in the pub lol.

LMAO :rofl: Guess we should start a club for this,,,,,,my wife goes mental if i spend money on my fish,everytime elec bill comes she screamz<and i pay the bill :rolleyes: ^_^
then theres the waterchanges and being on here,,,,and most of this is done when shes at work :rolleyes: :lol:

i guess i'm lucky that my boyfriend is pretty much as obsessed as i am! :D it's good cos he helps me clean my tanks and stuff when i have like 4 spanish and french essays to do :)

Have not kept fish for nearly 9 months, split up with girlfriend 8 weeks ago, guess what was first thing on the agenda when I moved out!! FISH RACK SET-UP!!! :lol: :D

wow you she must have been a great women to make you think of fish as a 1st thing to do,,most men get drunk and go to a strip joint

:hyper: :rofl:

To be fair we split in October time and I did go on a 10 week bender before thinking of anything, it is just the first thing I did actually engage the brain with was the fish, it just took me 10 weeks to do it!!!!

:lol:

My hubby says his only had a conversation with my bum since I've had fish as I've always got my head in the tank. Or he has a half conservation with me because I am on the computer. Maybe I should send him to a strip joint to keep him happy!!!!!!

My wife moans all the time and i get the rolling of eyes, at the minute i have a tank (15 gallon) on the dining room table she asked the question HOW LONG IS THAT GOING TO BE THERE FOR.

Want to turn the brick built shed into a fish house, you can guess the reaction i got to that idea cant you.

Most reactions

trending

Back