Reaction score
African tiger fish

african_tiger.jpg

Tiger knife fish

tiger_knife.jpg

Indonesian tiger

siamese_tiger_1.jpg

siamese_tiger_2.jpg

African tiger fish is beautiful, Jelly has some also.

and the locals call these the River Tiger

dorado_1.jpg

dorado_2.jpg

Niiice fish (as ive just said), river tiger looks a bit like a silver salmon to me, nice though :) what size?

damn you damn you......the Tiger Knife is a sexy fish :drool:

as are the Dats....and is that the rear end of a Royal Knife

tiger knife!!1 nice

but i love the look of the royal knife? are they yours CFC? Post a bigger pic of royal knife please? lol saw some of them in Pier last week and would have got one had it not have been for my clown

Of course they are mine :lol:

I'll try and get some pictures of the Royal tomorrow, theyre a much less aggressive fish than the clown knife and don't appear to grow as fast or quite so big.

Of course they are mine :lol:

I'll try and get some pictures of the Royal tomorrow, theyre a much less aggressive fish than the clown knife and don't appear to grow as fast or quite so big.

cool shall look forward to that

I could never swap my Clown cos I drove in awful weather 3 hours to get him and 3 hours back!!

I offically hate you now CFC african tiger are you kidding :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :good:

but how are you going to house something with a mouth like this?

Attachments

• african_tigerfish.jpg
    african_tigerfish.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 91
Great fish, but your tank is over crowded. There is no way you could house an ATF. That fish will never be happy.

You really should consider selling it back to the your LFS so someone else can properly take care of it. Or maybe donate it to your local aquarium?

My goodness, do you people even know who CFC is? If anyone can house a monster like that long term, it's him. I think you all have been living under a rock, seriously. :huh:

Anyway, what is the sp. on the Gymnotus, CFC? coatesi or tigre? Lovely fish. I used to work for an ichtyologist who specialized in them. If it is a tigre, then he was actually the one who discovered it: Dr. Crampton. :)

Most reactions

Back