Three Tanks

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I found this photo. It may help to say something about me. The front tank had Clown Killifish and pygmy cats in it that spawned continuously. The tanks in the background had my discus in the top tank and the African Butterflies in the bottom. To the right-hand side around the corner where the red sliders and the two terrariums. I built all the tanks and stands in the photos that I have posted today I hope you enjoy the photos
10032010.jpg

In addition to the tanks, I noticed the plants but -mostly- I noticed how wonderfully the wood in all your tank stands matches! ❤️ My dad was a shop teacher and I'm really finicky about woods having the same finish :)

What is in the small tank bottom left on the floor?
Who’s the feller climbing out of the carpet to the left of the big tanks?

In addition to the tanks, I noticed the plants but -mostly- I noticed how wonderfully the wood in all your tank stands matches! ❤️ My dad was a shop teacher and I'm really finicky about woods having the same finish :)
me to actally, that wood coulor is buetiful, do you know what wood it is itiwhetu, it is a nice wood

yes, your nice artworks and you very healthy looking plants. I also noticed the bucket with stuff in it to the far right. I also noticed that cool black and white pattern above the big fish tank.
The black and white pattern is M.C. Escher's metamorphosis, look it up.
The main fish tank stand is made of an old pallet that I found, we recycled it in to the stand, cost nothing. The little cabinet is just stained pine.

I remembered over night that when this photo was taken. The bottom tank also had my whiptail catfish in it, they spawned multiple times and didn't eat their young I sold about 60 fish over a period from that tank

The black and white pattern is M.C. Escher's metamorphosis, look it up.

The main fish tank stand is made of an old pallet that I found, we recycled it in to the stand, cost nothing. The little cabinet is just stained pine.
Wait wait wait. That large stand is made out of a pallet? There are tons of free pallets on Craigslist!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back