Three New Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Blobfish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Got the fish transferred over but plants not planted as yet ..

20131228_084409.jpg

Also got my Multi's into their new tank but seem not to have a photo on the PC at the moment,  I didn't realize how much hard work it would be to get four tanks up and running at the same time, fortunately my Mum stayed with us over Christmas.  She said it was the best Christmas she'd had in years
smile.png

The tanks in the photo are 3ft, 4ft and 2ft, all 18" wide and 2ft deep.  The Multi's tank is 40" x 18" x 15".

Obviously, it was my best Christmas ever!  :) :) :)

Looking very good. Like it.

What the planned stocking going to be?

Really like it, made a great job! more pics to come I hope?

Ch4rlie said:
Looking very good. Like it.

What the planned stocking going to be?

The 3ft tank has royal whiptails, red lizard whiptails, corydoras habrosus and javanese medaka .. this is my favourite tank and fish, I am happy to keep to those species.  The red lizards were suppose to go into the 2ft tank but they are very attached to the royal whips and hid under their fins when I was catching them, I couldn't bear to split them up.  I'm also curious about this behaviour so I'll watch it for a while.  Oh, there's a lone Scarlet Badis in there too, I might get a couple more to keep him company.

The 4ft tank is very understocked, it has neons, danios, pygmy corys, dwarf chain loach.  I'm toying with the idea of getting some angel fish, I've had the odd one over the years but never really kept them as such.  I also quite like the look of rainbow fish, from my reading dwarf neons might be a good choice.  I want to get some more chain loach and pygmys.  I want to leave room for one of the more exotic whiptail species when I come across the right ones.  This tank should be getting a CO2 system.

The 2ft tank has a little herd of ember tetras (love them
smile.png
), black venezuelan corys which are gorgeous fish, and a male and female farlowella which I hope might breed at some point.  The red lizards where meant to go in here too.

Any stocking suggestions would be welcome.

BrianMcC said:
Really like it, made a great job! more pics to come I hope?

Hopefully lots more
smile.png

Beautiful tanks as per usual :) I can't wait to see more pictures! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back