Thread for sharing art

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think you did a great job!!
Sure there are bound to be a few minor mistakes, especially on only your second attempt at this, but you still did an amazing job. It looks very realistic for a pencil drawing.
Thank you! I am hoping to get better and tweak out the mistakes this winter. I would like to enter a portrait into the fair summer of 2023... I can do better on faces or features like the nose or lips I makeup in my head or what tutorials on but it is harder to copy an entire face. I need to slow down too- and have the picture I am copying screenshotted on my own device so I can look at it the whole time I am drawing lol.

Good work! Practice makes better, so keep at it!
Thanks! I have been doing individual features liek lips or eyes, and I got pretty realistic with that but for me, it is harder to copy an entire face. Especially on printer paper as all of the features are smaller and it is harder to get detail into them as much.... I am planning to keep at it. I have used up all of my drawing pads and am converting to the stash of printer paper... XD I got into the hyper-realistic stuff about a year ago. I did a really good cheetah and a nose and lips... Multiple eyes. I could draw eyes all day lol, they are my fav.

2FB8BACD-EF3C-46C0-981A-26578ED6B11A.jpeg

Hey our whole lot here is two of your ponds... I feel... Small 🤣🤣
Our yard feels a lot larger because our neighbors have 18 acres with river access and there’s no fence between our lots, and their dogs spend equal time on both of our properties

Our yard feels a lot larger because our neighbors have 18 acres with river access and there’s no fence between our lots, and their dogs spend equal time on both of our properties
That sounds like a place I'd want... River access, large property, and it's Washington... Awesome.
But I'm sure maintenence is a lot with a big property like that 😅...

Truly sounds like a lovely place though.

Out of curiosity (I know you have a lot of produce grown), do you sell any of it? Not sure if you just keep it for you guys or give it or or sell... Plus you go to the farmers market...

That sounds like a place I'd want... River access, large property, and it's Washington... Awesome.
But I'm sure maintenence is a lot with a big property like that 😅...

Truly sounds like a lovely place though.

Out of curiosity (I know you have a lot of produce grown), do you sell any of it? Not sure if you just keep it for you guys or give it or or sell... Plus you go to the farmers market...
Not much actually. We now every month or so. Our neighbors don’t mow that often, the grass just gets tall and mow every 3 months.

Our garden is in urgent need of weeding though haha

We keep it and give extras to family friends, we usually have extra cherries, blueberries, apples and cabbage, kale, squash and sometimes corn

Not much actually. We now every month or so. Our neighbors don’t mow that often, the grass just gets tall and mow every 3 months.
They got an excuse to not mow for a bit 😅... I mean 18 acres is a TON.
Please tell me they use a huge riding mower? 😅

Our garden is in urgent need of weeding though haha
You say garden and I'm thinking a small little patch of yard devoted to a few little things like ours but no you got orchards and vineyards...

Our yard also needs to be de-weeded. And it's really small but we procrastinate these things sooo... 😂
We keep it and give extras to family friends, we usually have extra cherries, blueberries, apples and cabbage, kale, squash and sometimes corn
Even got corn... I just want to see your house at Thanksgiving time. That's at the top of my bucket list in my mind. 🤣 See hoards of people at your place knowing that you got the fresh stuff 😂
No but seriously, that is awesome that you have all these things growing and actually doing really well for you.

They got an excuse to not mow for a bit 😅... I mean 18 acres is a TON.
Please tell me they use a huge riding mower? 😅

You say garden and I'm thinking a small little patch of yard devoted to a few little things like ours but no you got orchards and vineyards...

Our yard also needs to be de-weeded. And it's really small but we procrastinate these things sooo... 😂

Even got corn... I just want to see your house at Thanksgiving time. That's at the top of my bucket list in my mind. 🤣 See hoards of people at your place knowing that you got the fresh stuff 😂
No but seriously, that is awesome that you have all these things growing and actually doing really well for you.
We both have riding mowers hah. This coming spring my dad is planning on getting our barn replaced or fixed so we can get livestock
We don’t weed the orchards, just mow around the trees. Our garden is fenced

We both have riding mowers hah. This coming spring my dad is planning on getting our barn replaced or fixed so we can get livestock
Oh sweet! What animals do you plan on having?

Do peacocks! 😅
I heard they can be loud though...
We don’t weed the orchards, just mow around the trees. Our garden is
Yah I figured you didn't weed the orchards... That would kinda be weird lol. I was kinda exaggerating with what you guys had to weed. But your cabbages and spinach, stuff like that would need to be weeded.

Oh sweet! What animals do you plan on having?

Do peacocks! 😅
I heard they can be loud though...

Yah I figured you didn't weed the orchards... That would kinda be weird lol. I was kinda exaggerating with what you guys had to weed. But your cabbages and spinach, stuff like that would need to be weeded.
Definitely not peacocks haha they’ll be loud, poop everywhere and get up on the roof. Most likely goats, or a cow or two. My dad wants something useful. The plan was to get two horses as well but since I’m the horse person of the family it would be my job to care for them, which unfortunately is no longer an option

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back