Thread for sharing art

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
SOLD

Please note, I still have prints available for $100. Just 100 prints will be offered in this limited edition work of art. Consider adding this masterpiece to your art collection.

This special price is for Black Friday, only. The price will increase tomorrow, so don't miss out! Buy your print today.

SOLD

Please note, I still have prints available for $100. Just 100 prints will be offered in this limited edition work of art. Consider adding this masterpiece to your art collection.

This special price is for Black Friday, only. The price will increase tomorrow, so don't miss out! Buy your print today.
How dare you sell!!! I was busy! I wanted to counter it!!!
YESSSS its MINEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Tomorrow I will be drawing more originals at the now price of $1000. So there will be plenty for everyone who wants to add this to your art collection. This artwork will only increase in value in future years. Due to the huge demand, we will be limiting sales of original drawings to 5 per person. Don't miss out on owning an original piece of art done by the famous Fishmanic!

Come on no fair.
Yah Ikr it should have been mine!
Tomorrow I will be drawing more originals at the now price of $1000. So there will be plenty for everyone who wants to add this to your art collection. This artwork will only increase in value in future years. Due to the huge demand, we will be limiting sales of original drawings to 5 per person. Don't miss out on owning an original piece of art done by the famous Fishmanic!
No, I wanted THE ORIGINAL. Now the price will be decreased everytime you make one and the rarity diminished.
Sad sad sad

excuse me....my avatar is copyrighted!
115026.jpg

Says who?

Also, for today only, I am offering autographed fish bobbers for the low low price of $200 each. These bobbers are made from 100% genuine plastic....a clear plastic case will protect your bobber. So get your signed bobber today. (please add $20 per bobber for shipping and handling
1669444343980.jpeg

Last edited:
Also, for today only, I am offering autographed fish bobbers for the low low price of $200 each. These bobbers are made from 100% plastic....a clear plastic case will protect your bobber. So get your signed bobber today.
16ECLUWHDSNPNBBBRTER_Red_White
Ain't biting on that one... 😉😅

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back