Thoughts on Seachem Flourish Tabs?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ghlime

Reaction score
I have a newly cycled ~20 liter/5.5 gal. planted tank with a betta and am looking for a low cost fertilizer. Seachem flourish tabs seem to have good reviews. Any thoughts? Pros/cons?

Seachem Flourish root tabs are one of the better brands. They don't release the nutrients into the water column and pollute the water; the nutrients stay in the substrate. They are ideal for root feeding plants.

Hey guys I got the Seachem Flourish tabs for my roots plants... Is it ok to put the tab in my gravel by the plants? How long does it take to see the change? As it is not cheap I am hoping to see the change as my roots amazon sword are dying and hopefully this will help. I have the liquid one and help my live plants that the roots it not right in the gravel and hopefully the tabs one will help the roots feeder one...

Tabs work great. My Swords are all growing like mad.

Best results are to use both tabs, and liquid fert though I have found. So, I put tabs in my substrate with all my plants about every 4 months, but I dose liquid SeaChem Flourish daily.

Hey guys I got the Seachem Flourish tabs for my roots plants... Is it ok to put the tab in my gravel by the plants? How long does it take to see the change? As it is not cheap I am hoping to see the change as my roots amazon sword are dying and hopefully this will help. I have the liquid one and help my live plants that the roots it not right in the gravel and hopefully the tabs one will help the roots feeder one...

Yes, you put it within 6" of any plant I believe it is. I generally put one right underneath each plant though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back