Thought y’all would appreciate my Halloween costume (sorry this is so late)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

OliveFish05

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I thought you guys would get a kick out of my Halloween costume. I bought this several years ago and planned to wear it to a Halloween party (I’m too old to trick or treat) but I lost it. Was scrolling through photos to find a picture of my cat and found a picture from a couple years ago. I am such a short little shark lol. In the background of the photo you see my aussie, Griffin. He has a shark life jacket for swimming in the pond. He wore it trick or treating with my sisters. They are young enough to trick or treat.
A67E7045-6D21-4DFC-859D-F1DAA7074BC0.png

I got 9 pounds of candy!
Luckyyyyyy
My mom mixes all our candy because we need to “share”, but IMO I think you deserve the amount of candy you got and don’t have to share one piece. If you got a small amount of candy, that’s your fault for not having a good enough costume or didn’t grab enough lmao

Luckyyyyyy
My mom mixes all our candy because we need to “share”, but IMO I think you deserve the amount of candy you got and don’t have to share one piece. If you got a small amount of candy, that’s your fault for not having a good enough costume or didn’t grab enough lmao
LOL that reminds me so much of my sister! She grabs massive handfuls at every house, comes home with twice as much candy as us. This year I had a cough (it wasn't Covid) and felt a little silly trick or treating (and also lost my costume) so I sat in the trailer and held the dogs. We have a relatively small neighborhood, so my parents fill the trailer with hay and drive us around. My sisters so badly wanted to bring the dogs trick or treating, so I said "I will hold your dogs if you get me candy from each house". So at every house they would say "our sister is holding the puppies, could we get some candy for her too please?" and hold out my bag for them.

I always took a small pumpkin pail and a large pillow case. At the end of every street, you dump the pail into the pillow case in the car. Mom (or whoever drove us around) would plan a route and we would hit 4 or 5 neighborhoods in a night. The later it gets, the more candy people give you (especially with only a bit in the pail). Start around 3 pm, go until 11 or until the pillow case is full. Driver gets 10% off the top of the candy.

I always took a small pumpkin pail and a large pillow case. At the end of every street, you dump the pail into the pillow case in the car. Mom (or whoever drove us around) would plan a route and we would hit 4 or 5 neighborhoods in a night. The later it gets, the more candy people give you (especially with only a bit in the pail). Start around 3 pm, go until 11 or until the pillow case is full. Driver gets 10% off the top of the candy.
You must have been a budding businessman. You had a plan and accomplished it for maximum reward. :lol:

You must have been a budding businessman. You had a plan and accomplished it for maximum reward. :lol:
Lol I wish I came up with the idea(my mom came up with it for my brother and cousin first), by the time I could go out on Halloween it was a tried and true method - ironed out over a couple of years. I like to think my mom's street smarts rubbed off on me though.

and the dog in the back ground doesn't look real happy about it :)
Griff’s like “oh my goodness what happened to my girl!”. Or he saw a rabbit out the window. When he sees something that interests or confuses him, his eyes get all big, and he bites his lip but sometimes he leaves his tongue sticking out!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back