Thought I'd Introduce My Best Mate

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fishmanphil

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
this is Mozart!

IMG2012-09-25121633_zps840df2ca.jpg

He is gorgeous! is he a German Shepherd? how old is he? can I have him? 
wub.png

He looks slightly confuzzled at the thing on his head. :D Cute!

beautiful dog ... and yes, the look in the eyes says 'get what ever you stuck on my head off .. now' My dog does that when I put her coat on! lol It's minus whatever outside but she'd rather shiver than wear a coat

betta fish said:
He is gorgeous! is he a German Shepherd? how old is he? can I have him? 
wub.png
he is 5 this year, he's not German Shepherd, we call him a bitsa............bits of this and bits of that!
Akasha72 said:
beautiful dog ... and yes, the look in the eyes says 'get what ever you stuck on my head off .. now' My dog does that when I put her coat on! lol It's minus whatever outside but she'd rather shiver than wear a coat
the bow was my daughters idea, I'll spare him the embarrassment and not post the photo of him and the bra!

lol 
laugh.png

laugh.png

I'd say he's got some shepherd in him but the ears are too small for a full GS, His ears look like akita ears - small and pointy.

Mine's a bitsa too. She's got some border collie, some labrador and some shepard and possibly some terrier too as she's only small - about as big as a small collie or small lab. To be honest they make the best dogs. In general they are healthier and live longer. Mine turned 12 at xmas and she still walks 5 miles a day with my Dad without any problems. We only see the vet once a year for her booster jabs and maybe once or twice more if something has gone wrong. My vet thinks she'll see 15 years old easily.

Here's my missy. She's called Tara and she was rescued at 5 months old

IMG_0852-tara_zps73d67b58.jpg

She's spoilt rotten aswell :D
you should enter Mozart into POTM ... I'd vote for him!

here he is in last years Halloween costume

Image%2003.02.2015%2021.32.11%200001_zpsvhjnlr6f.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back