those pesky snails

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

iloveyou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i think theyre cool and i want some... i heard they eat the poopies from the bottom of tanks... my friend put one in her breedin trap and it kept the bottom free of poopies... anyone know if this be true?

They do eat almost everything in their way, but they do produce some waste themselves. Alot, I could say. But they are usefull, they eat all the leftover food (and fish eggs, so don't use them in a breeding thank with egg-layers before the eggs have hatched).

o crap... u told me... just after... well

i found one little one on my filter... no idea where it came from but im happy.. and where did i put it... in the tank with my kribs lol...... wont the kribs jus eat him if he goes near it... mr snaily wouldnt be that stupid... and it would take him prob an hour to get to where the eggs should be laid..the kribs protect their fry tho.... they wont let mr snaily get them

yes!! im so happy i got one of these little snailsters

he has a pointy little shell... hes too cool... dropped him in and he wriggled out of his shell tryin to grab something so i stuck him to a fake plant... weee... these things rule ive always wanted them.... woohoo..... i have no clue tho where it came from.... i put like 2 strands of moss into that tank... maybe he was tiny tiny tiny when he was on the piece of moss... theres even some dyin plant pieces in that tank for him to eat woo hoo !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back