Thorntons Chocolate

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
OMG
Boss gave me a large box of Continental for Christmas, and just opened it.

I ate 3 and felt sick because they are so RICCCCCCCCCCCH. Dear god help anyone who eats a box of that in one go.

i love the Lemon Mouse and white chocolate one the best.

Wimp, i can demolish a box of Thorntons in under an hour and still go looking for more chocolate :lol: It is good chocolate though, better than all that cadburies and nestle crap.

cadburies and nestle crap.
Wash your mouth out :angry:

I bought a load of Thorntons chocs for gifts for the staff I deal with in various businesses, but it seems I ordered one too many :shifty: Started on them last night, I might try and make them last until the weekend :unsure:

But give me Thorntons Special toffee covered in chocolate and I'll eat it until I am sick and it takes lots to do that :hyper: I've eaten a 500g bag in the car on the way back from Thorntons factory shop (1 junction down the M1 :crazy: ) CFC, it's about a mile from Wharf Aquatics to Thorntons factory ;)

Arfie

Now thats just mean telling me things like that Arfie :lol:, especially with Wildwoods not doing so well and me maybe having to cross the border into the frozen north for my fish fixes if they dont sort themselves out.

If you have your innoculations, I might meet up with you for a coffee and chocolates :lol:

Arfie

Thorntons Special Toffee with brazil nuts. My husband buys me those when I have been good. We have one sitting downstairs right now.
Now I think about it, I may bring it up here....

Wimp, i can demolish a box of Thorntons in under an hour and still go looking for more chocolate :lol: It is good chocolate though, better than all that cadburies and nestle crap.

I know but when you have Severe IBs anything rich makes me sick easily.
But i cannot resist Thorntons special toffee and will eat a 5quid box on my own if given the chance too.

stop i am a diabetic and all of you talking about chocolate is sending me
nutso diabetic sweets are say no more :sick: ?
i wish i could eat real sweets

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back