This thread is 42 days late....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys!

42 days ago, I put new fish in my new tanks! I've kept it on the down low until now.

Here's my stocking.

2 Male Bettas in a 1.5 gallon tank (they're fighting but they'll get over it)
1 Oscar in a 20 gallon tank (really pretty)
4 Blue Tangs in a 29 gallon saltwater tank.

Don't forget, this was meant to be posted 42 days ago....
:beer:d:D:snap:

What?!

Hey guys!

42 days ago, I put new fish in my new tanks! I've kept it on the down low until now.

Here's my stocking.

2 Male Bettas in a 1.5 gallon tank (they're fighting but they'll get over it)
1 Oscar in a 20 gallon tank (really pretty)
4 Blue Tangs in a 29 gallon saltwater tank.

Don't forget, this was meant to be posted 42 days ago....
:beer:d:D:snap:
You should not keep two male bettas together.

Yea!

Though I did have 2 Yellow Tangs in the 29 gallon, but the Blue Tangs killed them .

This all happened 42 days agoo…..
What were you thinking?! The males haven't killed each other???

Are you sure they're both males? Could it be one female?

Dude you missed it 42 days ago, you cant make up for it by getting drunk and trying to recreate it 42 days later. Just wait til next year and you can post how you are keeping goldfish with cichlids or something. Either way i think youve had enough i hope youre not driving home...

Dude you missed it 42 days ago, you cant make up for it by getting drunk and trying to recreate it 42 days later. Just wait til next year and you can post how you are keeping goldfish with cichlids or something. Either way i think youve had enough i hope youre not driving home...
Cant drive yet

Ah that's some intelligence you have there! :) You and Deanasue have cracked my code! :) I was just wanting to bring just a lil chuckle to our forum lol.

EDIT : and Juicebox and Meg0000 have figured it out as well

But your comments about me being intoxicated. First of all I'm underrage (14, to be exact). Second of all, I can take a joke and I'm thinking that's what you intended that to be as just a playful jab. Hopefully I'm right about that.

The reason it was 42 days exactly is because april fools day was 42 days ago

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back