This is Why i dont Buy Nice & Big Leaf To cover My tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

KevinZ

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So. I bought Water Wisteria (Hygrophillia Difformis ?). It was in my old Shrimp Tank. Having a nicely Big Green Leafy.
IMG_20200603_102224.jpg

And then... I decide to put the plant into my 55 Gallon Tank Yesterday And my lovely Upsidedown / Featherfin (Still doesnt know which one is it)
make an Amazing Art With their Mouth Last Night
15911550312391464108915035399175.jpg

:clap::clap:

So. I bought Water Wisteria (Hygrophillia Difformis ?). It was in my old Shrimp Tank. Having a nicely Big Green Leafy. View attachment 105849
And then... I decide to put the plant into my 55 Gallon Tank Yesterday And my lovely Upsidedown / Featherfin (Still doesnt know which one is it)
make an Amazing Art With their Mouth Last NightView attachment 105850

:clap::clap:
At least it should grow back, also I think it is water sprite.:)

I have had plants like this too but the leafs usually grow back in time, are you moving the plant to a safe place? My cichlids use to tear up plastic plants:devil:

I have had plants like this too but the leafs usually grow back in time, are you moving the plant to a safe place? My cichlids use to tear up plastic plants:devil:
I didnt move it lol.
I don't have place ATM. Going to Cycle my 10 gallon to keep red cherry shrimp. New one. Hopefully doesnt die like my blue diamond shrimp.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back