This is extraordinary....footage of a dog eating its way out a front door

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 149562

I really really hope that this poor dog is safe and well. Never seen anything like this and the footage is heartbreaking cos dogs don't usually go to this extreme

I really really hope that this poor dog is safe and well. Never seen anything like this and the footage is heartbreaking cos dogs don't usually go to this extreme

Wow!... I've seen dogs do this to indoor doors but never the front one!
They could have just adopted the dog not realizing some of its habits. This COULD be an extreme form of anxiety. It may not like being left alone... It saw their owners leaving through that door so now the dog wants to find them.
Hopefully that's the case. I would hate for it to be the dog trying to escape because of abuse but I don't think it is.

My parents adopted a pound dog around when I was born. It ate a door in the first week. The landlord wanted to evict, and money was tight for endless new doors, so he had to go back to the shelter.

Sad story, really.

for insurance purposes, the homeowner should have this sign posted in his front yard
71Jnu8rjTJL._SX522_.jpg

for insurance purposes, the homeowner should have this sign posted in his front yard
71Jnu8rjTJL._SX522_.jpg
Frame the damage to the door with glass or acrylic and have a sign that says: "Beware of dog. If it can do that to the door imagine what it can do to you."

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back