This food look good?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jaylach

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I can't find what I want for food for a stardust pleco and some corys at my local Petco and I avoid Walmart. While these two products are, in fact, from Petco it is through their on-line store. I'm not familiar with the brand Omega One but, years ago, used Hikari a lot. Right now All I have are flakes (which I don't like), Freeze dried tubifex cubes, algae wafers (no longer being used) and 29% protein mix wafers.

Here is what I'm looking at. Do they look OK?

I like the fluvel bugbites Microgranules... or should I say my corys like it :)
Thanks. :) Actually I'm looking more for my stardust pleco as my corys already go ballistic over the 29% protein wafers I have but will look at the bugbites also as I like to vary food.

This may sound weird but my thought is to drop a 29% wafer in one side of the tank and, when the plecos swarm, drop some of the other stuff on the other side of the tank for the pleco. Tetras would alternate between flakes and tubifex worms. Yes, I know, I would need to be careful as to the amounts of everything as it would be easy to drastically overfeed.

Thanks. :) Actually I'm looking more for my stardust pleco as my corys already go ballistic over the 29% protein wafers I have but will look at the bugbites also as I like to vary food.

This may sound weird but my thought is to drop a 29% wafer in one side of the tank and, when the plecos swarm, drop some of the other stuff on the other side of the tank for the pleco. Tetras would alternate between flakes and tubifex worms. Yes, I know, I would need to be careful as to the amounts of everything as it would be easy to drastically overfeed.
Not that experienced with plexus so I don't really no for sure but it sounds like that would work.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back