Thinking about getting bantams.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

I donā€™t think there are feed stores near me that sell chicks. My local pet shop breeds poultry that I can possibly arrange to pick up from their small holding now their shop isnā€™t stocking live animals, but I think it goes against the rules of the covid19 restrictions. I can buy hatching eggs online and have them sent by Royal Mail.

at my Tractor Supply in NM there was only 5 bantams in the bantam bin but they were mixed with buckeyes and another type of chick. We took all 5 bantams we got 1 red frizzle, 1 buff cochin, 1 blue white crested polish that died because he was small and got trampled by the others, 1 Blue Japanese Bantam, 1 possible Partridge Wyandotte. I believe that the Wyandotte and Buff Cochin are Roosters. we also got 2 SR Blue Jersey Giants, 2 SR Golden Laced Wyandottes, 1 SR Australorp, 1 Pullet White Leghon, and 1 Pullet "Orpington" the Orpington is all black legs, and Comb, but has 5 toes and no feathered feet, so I speculate a Ayam Cemani. The Roos that I am Possitive about are one of the Jersey Giants, the PW, and the BC. one of the GLW could also be a Roo. The TSC also had ducks but my mom says they are stinky and loud even though she rarley goes outside to the chickens.

at my Tractor Supply in NM there was only 5 bantams in the bantam bin but they were mixed with buckeyes and another type of chick. We took all 5 bantams we got 1 red frizzle, 1 buff cochin, 1 blue white crested polish that died because he was small and got trampled by the others, 1 Blue Japanese Bantam, 1 possible Partridge Wyandotte. I believe that the Wyandotte and Buff Cochin are Roosters. we also got 2 SR Blue Jersey Giants, 2 SR Golden Laced Wyandottes, 1 SR Australorp, 1 Pullet White Leghon, and 1 Pullet "Orpington" the Orpington is all black legs, and Comb, but has 5 toes and no feathered feet, so I speculate a Ayam Cemani. The Roos that I am Possitive about are one of the Jersey Giants, the PW, and the BC. one of the GLW could also be a Roo. The TSC also had ducks but my mom says they are stinky and loud even though she rarley goes outside to the chickens.
Unless your tsc gets chicks from another local hatchery, you donā€™t have blue giants, and you definetly donā€™t have an Ayam cemani

I don't Know but they are Jersey Giants and they are a Greyish color and the black chick has a black comb, black feet and black skin

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back