Thick-lipped Gourami

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cooky_luvs

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just wanted to show off my big boy :) Him and his girlfriend have gotten huge!

thicklipbig.jpg

lovely fish!! any full size pics of him and his girl in their tank?? :)

I'll try to get some :) It's hard as my camera only works w/ flash and it's very hard to get a pic of them without the flash washing them out.

Thanks for the compliments ^_^

orange2.jpg

orange.jpg

The best shots of the 2 I could get. I can't wait until I get my new camera :)

Hey that tank looks really cool!! Be great to see some full size tank pics. The plants look fantastic, real i assume? i only have silk plants in mine :( i keep thinking of changing to real ones and looking at your tank makes me more sure!! Lovely shark too, i'm jealous!! :drool: :drool: :hooray:

Hey that tank looks really cool!! Be great to see some full size tank pics. The plants look fantastic, real i assume? i only have silk plants in mine :( i keep thinking of changing to real ones and looking at your tank makes me more sure!! Lovely shark too, i'm jealous!! :drool: :drool: :hooray:

Thanks :) Here are some full sized pics from before I had the bubble wall up. And nope they're all fake plants, I have leporinus in there too and they are real plant destroyers.

55 Gallon (it looks slightly diff now, but I can't get a good pic in the daylight)
55aqua.jpg

55.jpg

My 20 Gallon used to have real plants, then my fishies ate them..lol.

the20t.JPG

and my pleco ate the paint off my wheel..lol

Fake plants!! Well I love it , really nice setup. i'm still jealous!!!! :drool:
Is that sponge bob I see in there??? :rofl:

Yup there's some of my spongebob decorations from my old 15 gallon. My pleco broke the arm of the spongebob..lol What size tank and fish do you have?

Hi. Use to have tanks years ago and recently restarted, My tank is 125 ltr community tank silk plants and the usual plattys, tetras, corys, rasboras and amono shrimps. I've got an uncycled 95ltr and wondering whether to start a chilid? tank. Some thing different than I've tried before. If I do I'll post some pictures. :thumbs:

Great layout on your tanks and good photos. Also sounds like you have a strong pleco. :flex:

Great layout on your tanks and good photos. Also sounds like you have a strong pleco. :flex:

Thanks for the compliments :) I'm tempted to set up a 29 gallon next but not sure yet. Yup my pleco (huffy) is tough and he's only 3 1/2 inches. When he's big he'll be a monster..lol. A grumpy lil fella too, all of the rest of mine are real calm, Huffy earned his name :)

huffygrump.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back