They'Re Here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

omg stunning!

but i didnt think you should interbreed them? surely having brother and sister breed can cause problems?

but i didnt think you should interbreed them? surely having brother and sister breed can cause problems?

That's a normal way of doing things with fish.
Either breed siblings or breed offspring back to parent.
In fact it's done with a lot of animals to get certain traits, lines, etc.

breed imagi for me and ill buy one of his babies off of you!!!! lol i love him!!!! im so jealous you have him!!!!!!!!!

That's a normal way of doing things with fish.
Either breed siblings or breed offspring back to parent.
In fact it's done with a lot of animals to get certain traits, lines, etc.

@ Haych, i dont know about other fish, but you can interbreed bettas. Its produces more stronger lines. Hence the phrase LINE BRED. :good:

breed imagi for me and ill buy one of his babies off of you!!!! lol i love him!!!! im so jealous you have him!!!!!!!!!

I don't have the time or space to dedicate to raising betta fry until at least Feb, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to (try to) spawn the following pairs: Imagi & Lilly, Enigma & Lolly, Nero & Dixie, Diesel & Dinky and...
I'm undecided between trying Fizzy (cellophane) with Charisma (MG/butterfly/semi transparent finnage HM) or Kofi (pineapple VT).
Obviously not all at the same time - blimey can you imagine
crazy.gif

I know that there are a couple of LFS around here that will take at least some.

Hi JustKia :)

They are all gorgeous! :wub: Charisma is my favorite though. :D

its been a while!!!! no picures yet!!!!! im dying to see them!!! lol

Most reactions

trending

Back