FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
So a few days back, I was at Tractor Supply.... and my eyes are assaulted with this...
7C2D4FBF-9410-4602-8B22-F383E1131315.jpeg

2863FD47-4B3F-43EE-A878-553CA3E5946D.jpeg

I did not stage this. This is an actual car, parked by an actual guy. It’s insane, because now no one can park in those 4 spaces. Anyone else experience crazy stuff like this? :rofl:

That's quite common in UK supermarket car parks.

That's quite common in UK supermarket car parks.
it's common here in Australia too, scumbag 4wd owners who think their vehicles are so special they need to take up 4 bays.

I want a disintegration ray to fix that.

--------------
I saw a car parked in 2 disabled bays yesterday. Like they needed 2 bays when disabled bays are nearly twice as wide as normal bays to begin with. Again just scumbags who don't care about others.

it's common here in Australia too, scumbag 4wd owners who think their vehicles are so special they need to take up 4 bays.

I want a disintegration ray to fix that.

--------------
I saw a car parked in 2 disabled bays yesterday. Like they needed 2 bays when disabled bays are nearly twice as wide as normal bays to begin with. Again just scumbags who don't care about others.
Some truck take 6 space.

I'm not talking about trucks taking up 2 or 4 bays here. There are motorists driving standard passenger cars (stuff like Honda civic, Ford falcon, Toyota camry, etc) and Toyota Landcruiser and Nissan Patrol 4wds who take up these bays.

The car that took up 2 disabled bays yesterday was a Ford territory, which is a standard sized car here and they easily fit into one normal parking bay.

Some big 18 wheelers need a lot of spaces, but one sedan? Come on!

That’s because they don’t want anyone to hit their precious car. Then they get keyed. Lol! I drive a big truck and I can get it in a single space.

Last edited:
My car is a 12 passenger nissan nv 3500 and we only need one space...nobody should need 4 unless it's an rv or semi

I agree. Some people in this country just don’t know how to drive! :dunno:

People In any country really. You should see traffic in makassar sulawesi haha

My husband once had a car park so close to the driver's side that he couldn't get in. He had to climb over from the passenger seat, and ended up in agony with his back for weeks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back