The worst park job EVER!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My husband once had a car park so close to the driver's side that he couldn't get in. He had to climb over from the passenger seat, and ended up in agony with his back for weeks.
Been there, done that.

I have also been sitting in my car when morons park next to me and open their door up into my car. They don't put a note on my windscreen or apologise. They just walk off. I had one guy open his door up into my car and I got out and said "Oi, wtf you doing?" He just walked off so I wandered around and looked at the damage. I looked at the guy by the shopping centre door watching me. I held my car key up and pretended to drag it along the side of his car. I didn't actually touch his car but I made it look like I was keying his car. He went inside and didn't come out for over an hour. Then I left. I should have busted his windscreen. Dent and scratch my car.

When presnted with a picture like that, it is very easy to say "bad parking". What is not clear from the picture is what was there when it was parked. It might have been the only way possible.

When presnted with a picture like that, it is very easy to say "bad parking". What is not clear from the picture is what was there when it was parked. It might have been the only way possible.
It was not, but that’s a good idea. I was keeping my eye on that car for about 30 minutes, while I looked around my LFS. (Tractor supply is across the street)

When I finally got over there, I saw what an awful park job it was. :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back