The-wolfs' Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice tanks chap...

Im looking for some fish that spend a bit of time in the top half of a tank at the moment, and your 42G seems to have plents.. Can you tell me what they are please ;)

Cheers
Squid

Fabulous Tanks!! :good: Especially like that first one its looks dark and mysterious!!! :hey:

Wish I could have loads of tanks like those but i'm moving soon to a first floor flat and have had to downgrade to a 90ltr. :sad:

I'm soooo jealous! :drool:

Im looking for some fish that spend a bit of time in the top half of a tank at the moment, and your 42G seems to have plents.. Can you tell me what they are please ;)

checkout my profile for full list (scientific names)
your eyes were proberbly drawn to the bright orange fish
they are glowlight rasboras and hengelis' rasbora.

checkout my profile for full list (scientific names)
your eyes were proberbly drawn to the bright orange fish
they are glowlight rasboras and hengelis' rasbora.

Thanks... you could be right. ;)

What ever happened to the wolf who had to trick people into seeing his photos with deceptive titles? :D BTW, the sand in the 82g is great. How deep is it at it's deepest?

What ever happened to the wolf who had to trick people into seeing his photos with deceptive titles? :D BTW, the sand in the 82g is great. How deep is it at it's deepest?

:lol: it gets harder to think of a good trick the more you do it.

the sand in the 82g is great. How deep is it at it's deepest?

hard to say as the loaches like to shift it about;
currently the deepest part is around 2"
but it was originally a 1" level layer

Most reactions

Back