The Wet Spot just added something I HATE!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Sure hate to let the wind out of your sails guys but there is no money in selling your homegrown plants and fish. The best I ever did was $35 bucks store credit off a batch of Kribensis fry.
I'll disagree. Here in Greece it's easy to sell your fish to pet stores. And you can get quite good money.

Sure hate to let the wind out of your sails guys but there is no money in selling your homegrown plants and fish. The best I ever did was $35 bucks store credit off a batch of Kribensis fry.
Depends on where you live and species of fishes. But I know quite a few people who make thousands off of rams and various species of apistogramma. Btw kribs breed like rabbits which is why they generally don't sell for much. However (and much to my amazements) bn pleco also breed like rabbits but still get a decent return (more specfiically some of the colour morphs like lemon blue-eye, super red, starlight as well as agreen dragon). I don't sell fishes but i can't keep my lemon's from breeding. My nannacara helps keep them mostly under control but the others i just give away.
-
There are also cories which are relative easy to breed but have a high return like sterbai, orange laser, eques (listed in increasing value). Still if someone is going to breed fishes they should be responsible enough to mix up the genetics over time. In breeding is a real problem.

with two orders for a total of 20 5 inch pieces of water sprite ive already made $10 profit

My dad is a private pilot, so he definitely knows about how expensive that fuel is, lol. I think it was around $15,000 the last time he filled up his boss's jet.
When Donald Duck, I mean Trump was president, he took his private jet to Scotland for a round of golf. Apparently his plane used over 1 million dollars in fuel for that trip alone.

When Donald Duck, I mean Trump was president, he took his private jet to Scotland for a round of golf. Apparently his plane used over 1 million dollars in fuel for that trip alone.
Thats insane... If you pay that much for fuel alone to go golfing, there is a problem

I dunno i make quite a bit with my floaters, ive made about 600 in almost a year

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back