The weirdest ad ever

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have caravan adds now. Absolutely useless adds for me because my car doesn't have a tow bar, let alone enough horse power to pull a van.

I don't know how but I had adult entertainment in my weather app once, I complained to the app people they said the app itself only received weather data from them and not the adverts, for some reason they wouldn't explain where the adverts came from. I never even accessed adult sites on my mobile phone. Anyway, I eventually ended up doing a factory reset and then when I went to reinstall the backed up data eg phone contacts pictures etc, the app which had like 50,000 likes on the app store said it wouldn't recognise the backup file, so I then had to reprogram 100 numbers or so. I was a tad vexed. Luckily I had manually backed up all my pictures as I didn't want to trust the app. I do find adverts on eBay extraordinary, it must know I am male and yet displays womens clothing.

I’m getting adds for some GoPro’s I just looked up on eBay. Rather annoying, as I just saw all of them...

Does anyone want to be in the undie club?

B4B1461D-587A-4402-92B3-EB559DEF9754.jpeg

Honestly where is the offensive content? Who cares about underwear. There are far more important things going on in the world then worry about a woman's bum.
If u want equal time.. I can not remember the grocery store name in the UK.. but instead of sexy babes dancing in the streets. They had men doing the same thing..
Phoenix... I guess in your opinion there is no freedom of speech.. let people say what they want.. if it does not start riots in the streets.. or is not slander to a person.
It is permitted..
Look at the Yahoo in the Whitehouse who said a 75 year old man faked the police brutality..
If you don't like it.. don't read it..

Honestly where is the offensive content? Who cares about underwear. There are far more important things going on in the world then worry about a woman's bum.
I'm not looking for offensive one, I did not create this thread for this. I made this thread to make it funny.

The only adds I get are about watches and birds, idk why because I have never searched anything to do with either of those topics.:dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back