The weirdest ad ever

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Me too. But I'm too young for that!
I've ran out of space for aquariums, where do they expect me to put a "mature"? Not really the right site to advertise on. None of us have money or room in our houses

That is to help bikers feel more comfortable on a long bike ride. They sew a cushion into the shorts.

I've ran out of space for aquariums, where do they expect me to put a "mature"? Not really the right site to advertise on. None of us have money or room in our houses
Haha great point!

We're talking here only about ad, what's wrong about that? This thread would either have been closed or deleted if it was inapropriate.
It's not really gone over the line yet... but I can see it in the near future. The mods will take action, if it gets out of hand. :)

@Fishmanic is online/active. He will take action if things get out of hand. (I'm not saying they have yet, but things may start to slide over the line...)

There are some shorts for men to use on bikes and the shorts look like they've got a bike seat half stuck on them or sewed on :rofl:
I just think it's interesting how women in ads are posed vs men. Envisioning men posed the same way cracks me up.

Attachments

• womenvsmen.jpg
    womenvsmen.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 80

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back