The Shield

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mr Miagi

Veins are flowing with SW, now going back to FW!
Reaction score
So, Who watches The Shield (tm) from TFF? I cant wait for next season 4. If your in the States, what season are you up-to now? Ive missed a few episodes from last season, so im waiting for the box set to come out to catch up on the last few 'event'. :D

TitleSeries3.jpg

I haven't watched since season 2 (due to work schedule). I believe they are showing new episodes of season 5 right now.

I need to rent season 3 and 4 to get caught up. Great show. :thumbs:

This is my favourite TV show of all time. However, I've only got series 1 on DVD (damn the UK!) so I won't be posting in here any more for fear of spoilers!

It is the best TV show I have ever watched.

I haven't watched since season 2 (due to work schedule). I believe they are showing new episodes of season 5 right now.

I need to rent season 3 and 4 to get caught up. Great show. :thumbs:

Season 5 eh, cool. I might DL a few episodes off the net and spoil myself! :shifty:

This is my favourite TV show of all time. However, I've only got series 1 on DVD (damn the UK!) so I won't be posting in here any more for fear of spoilers!

It is the best TV show I have ever watched.

Deffinately agreed with you there Fella. Its my al time favourite show. Love it. Alot more realistic than say Law and Order or CSI. (Not to say they arnt good! :thumbs: ). I dont think there will be many spoiler in this thread.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back