The Seal Scares Me...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

techen

Wolf Overlord
Reaction score
I got it working but I don't think I like it whatsoever, It came with the tank and so did the air pump but I only learned it has to be weight down to work. I don't really think the fish enjoy it lol.

Add a splitter valve and a air curtain, that way you can have a fine curtain of bubbles continuously and the seal releasing a single bubble once every 30 seconds or so, (or simply restrict the pump)

Get a long air brick and have a curtain, and bin that seal, its awful! :rofl:

Do the fish always stay away from it? if so are you able to reduce the pressure of the bubbles so its mouth doents open continuesly

It's on the lowest setting, all the fish avoid it. It's going into the bin before it keeps me up at night watching me sleep ;0;

Lol that's so funny goofy on speed lol

You can buy a clamp for about thirty pence to clip on the air line to slow it right down,or bin it and get a long air stone for three quid I love them,nice affect. The fish probably think they are going to get eaten !

Maybe the kids but I swear if you wake up in the middle of the night to stare into the black eyes of this seal nomming on bubbles I may suffer a stroke.

Am very tempted however to make a youtube video of it on fire :p

seal-arrives-at-musicares-person-of-year-tribute-los-angeles-125.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back