The Problem of Seating

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Happy day...a long, long time ago, long before there were movies produced for Tik-Tok and Youtube, there was a style of acting called "method acting." And so one posited the notion that in addition to method acting, there might be a similar school of study called method posting., which would entail rigorous training and all sorts of commitment.

Happy day...a long, long time ago, long before there were movies produced for Tik-Tok and Youtube, there was a style of acting called "method acting." And so one posited the notion that in addition to method acting, there might be a similar school of study called method posting., which would entail rigorous training and all sorts of commitment.
Ah- Strasberg
I see.

I found you a fish chair!
1614628526674.png

Happy day....so the update thus far is that I have not been able to find a company that makes a gaming-style...or any comfy style....chair with a 36-inch telescoping post. This may require supreme engineering of using the top portion of a gaming chair mounted to a bar stool with a folding step stool and seat belt. What the heck do basketball players use?

Happy day...and so our hero, downcast and downtrodden, returned to the drawing board. Three hours of searching for a product, any product, failed to produce anything. Messages to very tall people were uniformly ignored, probably because all they hear is squeaking from somewhere around their knees. A message was sent to a company that makes lifeguard chairs, who noted that their produce is not designed for mobility or comfort, for that matter.

But from the ashes of despair, inspiration has struck, and a new layout is being drawn up. From where did this inspiration come?

Have you looked at draughts mans chairs? The types that architects and technical artists use? Some of the high end office chair manufacturers make them and in the uk there are a couple of sites that sell second hand ones that make them more affordable than the ones you see on sites like Herman Miller. I got a steel case one for working at home and it was about a quarter of the price and it’s practically brand new

Happy day....I did, and all things considered, I chose to go in a new and exciting direction.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back