The Plant Index

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mlawson

Excessum ut clementia
Reaction score
I've been looking through the plant index and noticed that there isn't as many plants listed as there could be. Some of the most common species are not listed such as Java fern and Java moss. Some people may not have realised there is a plant index. I know by looking on this forum that people have certainly kept quite a few numbers of plants which they have a reasonable amount of knoledge on so they could put the plants profiles on themselves. I think it would improve the forum if we had more plants listed so people could refer to them. I will certainly do some profiles on the plants I've kept myself.

Just a suggestion and to make people aware of the plant index.

Cheers,
Mike :)

Indeed we do Dave, however as you would expect its in the plant species forum!

Sam

Indeed we do Dave, however as you would expect its in the plant species forum!

I'll edit this for you Sam - FISH SPECIES FORUM!!!!

I found it once and wasn't overly impressed but then again it is in the wrong section so I'm not too surprised it doesn't get many additions.

Any chance of this one being moved to planted George?

I found it once and wasn't overly impressed but then again it is in the wrong section so I'm not too surprised it doesn't get many additions.

What do you mean not impressed? I personally think some of the profiles are quite excellent. :whistle: It does, however, take some time to churn out such masterpieces of the written word. I agree, though, there aren't many profiles, and it really should be moved. I'll see what I can do to add more. Work, work, work, that's all you people have me do. :lol:

What do you mean not impressed? I personally think some of the profiles are quite excellent. :whistle: It does, however, take some time to churn out such masterpieces of the written word. I agree, though, there aren't many profiles, and it really should be moved. I'll see what I can do to add more. Work, work, work, that's all you people have me do. :lol:

Lljdman06 you have done most of the profiles, I would not expect you to do much more.

I didn't mean I wasn't impressed with the ones that are there, just that the list was and still is sooo short. I think its because it is in the fish species index and not in the planted section

Keep up the good work though as I have read all of the plants that are there.

What if everyone could help chip in a little bit and get some new plants into the index.
Like start a thread on different plants and ppl add bits to it based on their experience with it.

This would lead to a lot of separate threads on different plants, (if placed in a temporary sub-forum it could work) but it would then be a lot easier for someone just to cut and paste bits from the thread to make up that plant index.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back