The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruskull said:
Hey Lovelies!  My son posted a video of King Powder (RIP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y11SiLNLddU
Hey Lovelies!!!

What happened to King Powder???

I thought I lost my beta this morn, i found him under the wood.. That's his new hiding place I guess..

Bruins pre-game at noon... 12:01, the drinking will commence..

Hey Lovelies!!!

This is from my first "official" Amsterdam trip back in 06.. I went to A-dam back in July of 96 but I was in The Navy then, so that doesn't count..

This was taken at The Heineken Brewery.. I am holding onto the brass wheel because I could hardly stand..

100_0022_zpsb7062c23.jpg

Man, I'm a big fan of those Highneckin' beers.................

Hey Lovelies!!!

Just got my new Lay-Z-Boy leather chair!!!

This one is Daddy's Chair... Just so my daughter know.. The chair that got replaced was her chair.. Going to has to move it upstairs...

Here are the four babies

This is the largest one I believe, I had to use a toothpick for scale

gXjZefK.jpg

Here is the smallest

WaTnXq0.jpg

Here is the middle sized/middle child

Ye9OOO3.jpg

And one of the bigger ones

EOOUDrn.jpg

Go Haammmmmyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
You have succeeded where I have failed. How long til you hit Amsterdam?
Moffie, that girl lost out. She a fool, man!!!!(trying to sound cool....)

Hey Lovelies!!!

Today I had a busy day.. I worked on a Lecroy Wave Jet 334A O-scope and a Stanford Research Systems 620 Frequency counter.. Had 3.5 hours in on the scope and aboot the same on the counter.. That's a full day right there.. The other hour was thirty mins for a lunch and 15 mins for my morning break.

I am beat down..

Gots to get motiwated to change the water in my tanks.. I think it can be done..

Off to amsterdam in less than two days.. I am going to has to wait, yet I can't

Hey Lovelies, Zach's new Nerite Snail & the (3) new Black Phantom Tetras are getting along great in his tank. 

Sidenote:

Yesterday some complete nimrod crashed his car into a telephone pole & we were without electric for almost 3 hours..........

All tanks are fine but I did have a bit of trouble re starting the Penguin 200 HOB filter.  I'd plug it in but it wouldn't work.  I had to take it off the tank, remove the media & clean it.  I plugged it in and it magically started right up.  Strange, but it isn't the first time this has happened to me with the hang on back style filters, especially Marineland brand.

Ruskull said:
Hey Lovelies, Zach's new Nerite Snail & the (3) new Black Phantom Tetras are getting along great in his tank. 

Sidenote:

Yesterday some complete nimrod crashed his car into a telephone pole & we were without electric for almost 3 hours..........

All tanks are fine but I did have a bit of trouble re starting the Penguin 200 HOB filter.  I'd plug it in but it wouldn't work.  I had to take it off the tank, remove the media & clean it.  I plugged it in and it magically started right up.  Strange, but it isn't the first time this has happened to me with the hang on back style filters, especially Marineland brand.
That's the trick son.. It gets clogged..

I'm going to take a pic of somethang crazy.. Be right back...

Kewl beeenz

Oh, and King Powder died of Dwarf Gourami Disease I believe.  Out of nowhere he just got lethargic one day and was dead within a couple of days.  Probably about a month or two after that video was taken, and as you can see, he was full of life before that.

...........and as far as the filter goes, I plugged it in but nothing happened.  No hum, no noise, no nothing.  Until I pulled out the whole thing.

mmmmm-kay...

I bought this tank in July.. I has had the same media cartridge in it since then.. I has a great colony of bacterias growing in there and do not want to disturb it.. I also has jarva(sic) moss, duckweeds and some other plants growing off of it.. I'd load her up with lucky bamboo and get an awesome biofilter going.. but then again, I am a freak

IMG_0462_zpsec58d622.jpg

IMG_7760_zps0e0404c6.jpg

IMG_5023_zps97a7b174.jpg

Ruskull said:
Kewl beeenz

Oh, and King Powder died of Dwarf Gourami Disease I believe.  Out of nowhere he just got lethargic one day and was dead within a couple of days.  Probably about a month or two after that video was taken, and as you can see, he was full of life before that.

...........and as far as the filter goes, I plugged it in but nothing happened.  No hum, no noise, no nothing.  Until I pulled out the whole thing.
wow, that is strange..

Luzzing this photobusket.. thanks for turning me on to it yo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back