The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photobucket & Flickr are 2 sites that let you upload for free.  There are others as well.  

As far as the algae is concerned, I'm sure we all get our share.  I was going to lower the daylight time one all the tanks by at least an hour.  The 55 gallon is fairly high lighting at 2.5 watts per gallon and the green spot algae is on the acrylic within days after a good cleaning.  The Betta tanks get the brownish algae of the leaves of the Anubias so bad that I moved a crew of Otos to those tanks to keep them cleaner.  Since I moved those Otos from my 36 gallon, that tank is starting to show that same brown algae on the leaves of many of the plants.  I may actually get some Malaysian Trumpet Snails to combat the algae in the 36 to make up for it.

Ruskull said:
Photobucket & Flickr are 2 sites that let you upload for free.  There are others as well.  

As far as the algae is concerned, I'm sure we all get our share.  I was going to lower the daylight time one all the tanks by at least an hour.  The 55 gallon is fairly high lighting at 2.5 watts per gallon and the green spot algae is on the acrylic within days after a good cleaning.  The Betta tanks get the brownish algae of the leaves of the Anubias so bad that I moved a crew of Otos to those tanks to keep them cleaner.  Since I moved those Otos from my 36 gallon, that tank is starting to show that same brown algae on the leaves of many of the plants.  I may actually get some Malaysian Trumpet Snails to combat the algae in the 36 to make up for it.
I has that green spot, as well as the black bush algae.. was checking out the tanks today and noticed some red algae.. I'm juss going to roll with it.. fair to say I'd never win tank of the month, though I am thinking of submitting a pic of my veiled, marbled angel that I has.. what a beauty.. my stripped angle was a perfect until he got his dorsal nipped.. it dint grow back right, so I cannot enter him..

broons are loosing right now, I drank all my beers and do not even has a tickle in my third eye for my efforts..

Has me some algae too. Not too bothersome yet.
Craving me some warm weather. Sick of winter. Enough already!!
I've 3 bottles of Moet in the fridge. Two wont see past tonight.
Lookin foreward to those pics Hammy. Good on you, I can't manage it at all.
Later Lovelies!

Hey lovelies! My girlfriend broke up with me today in a very lame way :( she sent her friends to do it for me and it REALLY pissed me off that she couldn't say it to my face.

Don't worry MoF, there's many other fish in the sea.  
fish.gif

yes.gif
​ 

Hey Lovelies!

I just picked up our Easter dinner from The Meat House.  We got 2 pounds of steak tips marinated in their house mix.  Plus 3 pounds of their custom "Goodfella/Wiseguy" pinwheels, which are steak rolled with cheese, pepperoni and some other stuff.  Mashed potatoes, corn & carrots in dill sauce.  Add a nice red wine and we'll be good to go!  It's gonna be hard not eating any meat tomorrow for Good Friday............

I also brought home a Zebra Nerite Snail for Zach's 55 gallon.  Supposedly these guys are one of the few creatures that loves to eat the Green Spot algae that's in his tank.  If this guy does well for a few days I'll add a few more to his tank.

Ruskull said:
Hey Lovelies!

I just picked up our Easter dinner from The Meat House.  We got 2 pounds of steak tips marinated in their house mix.  Plus 3 pounds of their custom "Goodfella/Wiseguy" pinwheels, which are steak rolled with cheese, pepperoni and some other stuff.  Mashed potatoes, corn & carrots in dill sauce.  Add a nice red wine and we'll be good to go!  It's gonna be hard not eating any meat tomorrow for Good Friday............

I also brought home a Zebra Nerite Snail for Zach's 55 gallon.  Supposedly these guys are one of the few creatures that loves to eat the Green Spot algae that's in his tank.  If this guy does well for a few days I'll add a few more to his tank.
Hey Lovelies!!!

Holy carp that sounds awesome!!! Way to go Rusk!

Verd on the skreet is, pictures were taken, and were mailed to an email account in an attempt to post them later today.. When I get home I need to pay some bills, and hit the lickah stoe(sic) and get some beers.. After that is taken care of, I will post my pics if I figure out how to..

Sorry to hear aboot your GF MOF..

Hey Lovelies!!!

i got my email, yet I cannot figure out how to post the pics..

Hambone, you open an account for free on Flickr or Photobucket, then go to "upload photos" and pick one or two at a time.  They will upload within a few minutes & then you'll see them in your album.  You click on the picture and look for the code that starts with [ i m g / ] without the spaces I just put.  That will allow you to copy (ctll+c) and paste (ctrl+v) the photos of your choice into your post.

Which one did you join?  I'm a Photobucket guy myself...........

BTW, what on earth are Andooey bites?

Hey Lovelies!  Petco had a sale on Black Phantom Tetras, $2 each when they're normally $4 each, so I picked up a male and two females to go with the male & four females he has.  I didn't realize how small they were until I compared the new ones to the ones already in the tank.

Ruskull said:
Hambone, you open an account for free on Flickr or Photobucket, then go to "upload photos" and pick one or two at a time.  They will upload within a few minutes & then you'll see them in your album.  You click on the picture and look for the code that starts with [ i m g / ] without the spaces I just put.  That will allow you to copy (ctll+c) and paste (ctrl+v) the photos of your choice into your post.

Which one did you join?  I'm a Photobucket guy myself...........

BTW, what on earth are Andooey bites?
MMMMM-Kay Rusk, I juss axed my wife is she has a photobusket, or flicker account... She said nay to both, since you has a photobusket, I will too...

Andooey bites is my phonic spelling of: Andouille(/ænˈduːi/ an-DOO-ee in US English; French pronunciation: ​[ɑ̃nduj]) is a smoked sausage made using pork, originating in France and which was taken to the United States through Louisiana by French immigrants. It is distinguished in some varieties by its use of the entire gastrointestinal system of the pig.

In the US the sausage is most often associated with Cajun cooking, where it is a coarse-grained smoked sausage made using pork, garlic, pepper, onions, wine, and seasonings.[1] Nicknamed "The Andouille Capital of the World," the town of LaPlace, Louisiana, on the Mississippi River, is especially noted for its Cajun andouille.[citation needed] Andouille sausages are sometimes referred to in the US as "hot link" sausages.[citation needed]

In France the traditional andouille is composed primarily of the intestines and stomach.

Though somewhat similar, andouille is not to be confused with andouillette.

BT makes his own, and they are spectacular..

Going to photobusket right now..

By the way, I found three beers in my fridge, and bought another 30 rack for good measure.. I'm starting to feel that tickle that I somewhat enjoy.. Empty stomach and booze goes hand in hand...

IMG_0943_zpsde44a5a2.jpg

IMG_8377_zps63f51b52.jpg

IMG_54161_zps52a7ce0b.jpg

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag88/Tricky_Dicky_Hambone/IMG_51081_zpsee46fdc9.jpg]
IMG_4665_zpsbe475d6d.jpg

IMG_51081_zps1de8c86e.jpg

GetAttachment_zps8cddf1db.jpg

WOOOT-WOOOT!!!! I'm a big boy now.. I done and got me a photobusket account!!!

TFF will never again be the same!!!!

HAMBONE said:
IMG_0943_zpsde44a5a2.jpg

IMG_8377_zps63f51b52.jpg

IMG_54161_zps52a7ce0b.jpg

]http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag88/Tricky_Dicky_Hambone/IMG_51081_zpsee46fdc9.jpg]
IMG_4665_zpsbe475d6d.jpg

IMG_51081_zps1de8c86e.jpg

GetAttachment_zps8cddf1db.jpg

WOOOT-WOOOT!!!! I'm a big boy now.. I done and got me a photobusket account!!!

TFF will never again be the same!!!!
I threw in the picture of the pellet stove for good measure... Thumbs up yo, thumbs up..

I'm about 5 beers in as we speak.  Light beers though

Look for that code and you won't have to use the "add image" function in the post  

You did it, you can post pics now & those Angels look great!  I especially like the Koi one........nice pellet stove too.  I got one like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back