The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had the time to do 2 more tanks, I can barely keep up with the 3 I have running. I actually have 5 tanks:

55 Acrylic - Running
36 Bowfront - Running
20 High - Running
20 High - Shut down
10 Gal - Shut down

Just not enough time (for the proper attention) to keep more of them running. Winter is here soon and I'll have enough extra time to keep the 10 gallon running.

Hey Lovelies!

Last night I confirmed I still have 4 Oto's......I hadn't seen all 4 at the same time in months. I thought for sure that one must have perished. Yes, I count my fish regularly it's just that Oto's hide so well.

wKHCP.jpg

Guess who went to the fish store who never has loaches, thought they had 3 but actually had 6? This guy! Poor buggers were in a rock aquarium trying to dig into the gravel while the guy was trying to catch them. They gonna love the sand in my 125gallon I'm just hoping the smallest one wont get sucked into my filter ever since I painted the back of the tank black I cant see into them anymore.

In other news, finally got some aquarium safe Epoxy from Home Depot, now I can finally add my driftwood to the tanks once I dry them ( raining outside <.< ) scrub em and bake em

wKHCP.jpg

Guess who went to the fish store who never has loaches, thought they had 3 but actually had 6? This guy! Poor buggers were in a rock aquarium trying to dig into the gravel while the guy was trying to catch them. They gonna love the sand in my 125gallon I'm just hoping the smallest one wont get sucked into my filter ever since I painted the back of the tank black I cant see into them anymore.

:hyper: :wub:
They're lovely! Welcome to the Loach Family :good:

Louis is settling in very well! His tail is a little tatty, but no sign of fin rot or anything so I'm sure I can fix him up! :wub:

Bath time now I think! :nod:

All this talk of Bettas has me wanting that Elephant Ear I saw..............arghhh! If they still have him Monday night I'm going to bring him home. I blame it on Lucy...........

All this talk of Bettas has me wanting that Elephant Ear I saw..............arghhh! If they still have him Monday night I'm going to bring him home. I blame it on Lucy...........

you should go get it now.. Barry wants you to be happy.. That fish will make you happy..

Barry Hussein? Actually both he and Mitney were very funny at that Al Smith dinner thingy...........politics would have more folks interested if all the debates were that format. :lol:

Besides, my son has a big Homecoming Football game today & we have to leave shortly........if he's still there Monday night he's mine.

Brown kuhlis are black kuhlis...depends on the light.
They are sold as black kuhlis, but they are actually brown.

Or do you mean Black Kuhlis or Cinnamon Kuhlis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back