The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey Lovelies!!!

Off to work in a minute.. i have dc power supplies to work on..

Hey lovelies!!!

I can count one hand, my left hand for that matter, the benefits of living in Massatuckey.. Praise sweet baby barry..

also I decided to put WAZE on my iDingus when the wife gets home.. WAZE made my trip to Willie Nelson possible last week..

Thank you WAZE..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ

edit fer letter swap

Hey Lovelies!!!

The 03 Jetta's days are numbered.. Appear to be getting an 0'15 Jetta Sportwagen TDI on thursday..

Bought the 03 jetta in 07, had 64K miles (210 Kms), now it has over 320 thousand miles (appox 550Kms) on it eight years later..

Hey Lovelies!  It's been a while but I'm back now that summer's over............

Ruskull said:
Hey Lovelies!  It's been a while but I'm back now that summer's over............
Hey Lovelies!!!

I hear you..

Gots to paint the shed.. no foose ball this week.. Tom has the week off..

edit for forgetting a t

Hey Lovelies!!!

The World Series of Racing is this weekend.. The wife has friday off, so I'll be able to shoot down to the track for 3pm, claim our seats for the weekend and call it good..

Hoping Woody Pitkat sweeps the weekend.. He is in contention for three different division championships.. should be sick..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAh8IQq8mmc

speaking of sickness, did you all see Joey Logano's celebration after he won Charlotte?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu9teLKNT8
skip to the 4:20 mark to see of which I speakith

Nice burnout by Logano!  I think Penske gets the Championship with Joey this year!!!  Even though Nascar is doing everything in their power to get a championship for Gibbs & Toyota...........lame.

Hey Lovelies!!!

My pc blew up.. but it's all set now.. anyhoo... Hey Joe is going to win the championship.. I gots bucks on it, so I hope he does..

Woody won two out of the three championships he was in contention fer..

Hey Lovelies!!!

today was an extremely ewentful day.. got a lot done.. very good for a monday.. tomorrow is going to be sick!! I get to calibrate a Tektronix 2465 O-scope.. looking at around 600 measurments or so..

takes aboot 6 hours to complete..

I heard Steven Wright is coming to Northhampton, Ma.. I dig is comedy and I may inwestigate going to see his show.. Went to a comdey show in Amsterdam a few years ago.. Boom Chicago is the comedy troops name.. did not find them funny.. Sat right in front due to the wee-i-pee seats we bought.. hate sitting in front at comedy shows..

Anyone ever hear of Don Rickles?? Mr Warmth?? That man is brutal..

Hey Lovelies!!!

It rained here last night.. Little bit of snow, then turned to rain.. Bought Blackstone Pellets to heat the house with this vinter.. They are not good.. part of the reason why I heat my home with wood is because it is carbon neutral.. Well I have found blue, green ,red as well as white plastic in my pellets, also I found metal too in them too.. never again..

The Icebreaker at Thompson Speedway is April 9-10.. make your plans accordingly..

Hey lovelies!!

I dropped my 3 gallon hospital tank the other day... on my bedroom floor... and so I got no new fish.

Hey Lovelies!!!

Going to check out the training schedule at work..I am due for training.. Mukilteo here I come!!

Hey Lovelies!!

Since Micky D's brought back the shamrock shake, I've must has had 7 or 8 large ones..

Getting another today.. Also going to stop by the Polish markets..

Hey Lovelies!!!

I bought a can of pig skin at the Polish market yesterday.. I idear was to spread it on crackers.. so i did.. I choked down three before I had to throw away the can of pig skin.. waste of two buck..

Pickled pigs feet... good..
canned pig skin... not so much..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back